Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Carmel Valley, Ca to Newport, Or. Grants Pass or North Vegas can help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carmel Valley, Ca to Newport, Or. Grants Pass or North Vegas can help Login/Join

posted
CARMEL VALLEY, CA TO NEWPORT/LINCOLN CITY AREA OREGON. Looking to get closer to elderly mom. Anywhere within about an hour from Newport, Oregon area. My office is in Carmel Valley, Ca 93924. Nice small country office with 5 routes and good co workers. The route would be a 41J with every other Monday off, LLV, and 30 miles. Awesome weather, beaches, Aquarium, Big Sur, etc. I am in need of someone in the Newport, Oregon area to come to Carmel Valley, Ca or to Grants Pass, Or to complete a 3 way.
OR someone to go to North Vegas to complete a 3 way. Email zombra7@aol.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This transfer is done.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 31 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Grants Pass. Looking for Havasu. We are three hours f1Rom newpot. Would also consider smaller office in so.Cal or Louisiana

Posts: 19 | Registered: 22 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post