Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    transfer to anywhere...complete this 3 way
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer to anywhere...complete this 3 way Login/Join

posted
Anyone to fulfill a 3 way. I am from Greeley co. and a guy from lake worth florida wants to come here.. open to all suggestions.. please e mail me at troy-Copeland@hotmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Troy What's Your Time Frame On Transferring? Im In Central Indiana And Would Probably Be Interested In Lake Worth.

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey troy, I have a carrier in orange park, fl. who wants to come to co. would you be interested in Ocala, fl. it is in the middle of the state between tampa and Orlando. derrelna@aol.com or 352-342-3441

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What city, states are involved? I am in SC columbia to get to Florida.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 02 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bath, NY, Greeley, CO. and Lake Worth, FL.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Troy. Tim

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like to transfer to any coastal city or community on the East Coast. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC or? Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office, mine is a 45J. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080 Let's talk.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Indianpolis Indiana wanting to go to Nashville TN..Anytime soon.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im wanting Florida from Ohio....just in case Ready Now!! denised44062@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 03 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
willing to trade Va. for North Carlonia(Raleigh,Greensboro, Charlotte)...42J with LLV

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 way fell through. Guy from florida backed out. Open to anything. troy-Copeland@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills Az part of Scottsdale a few hours from Tuscon need as close to Ridgecrest Ca as possible as soon as possible

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Im in Lancaster PA looking for SC. Any is interesting...

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in to help you out. PA sounds great also. Troy
3 or 4 way can work also.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Ok, great!!! Hope someone is interesting!!42j with Llv, 13 rural routes and (1)one auxiliary.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post