Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    transfer to anywhere...complete this 3 way
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer to anywhere...complete this 3 way Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA looking for NC or SC

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Troy , I am in CT close not to far from NY its a small office great managers and people. I would be willing to go to Florida, or SC if its a three way

Posts: 21 | Location: Virgina NC or SC  | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of now we have a 3 way once again. The guy from n.y. wants florida and a lady (kim) wants to come to Colorado, if it falls through, will keep you in mind. Thanks, Troy.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Hot Srings Arkansas and would like a transfer to anywhere in the south. please call Veronica at 254-291-6189

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills Az part of a 3 office group with Scottsdale fabulous office great management and co workeres need as close to Ridgecrest Ca as possible contact mommahobbit@aol.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fe_maleman:
Columbus, GA looking for NC or SC

Are you still looking for a transfer? SC here, looking for Columbus, Ga or surrounding area

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a46k et with llv in sound beach New York looking to transfer to Sarasota Florida area I. George at 631 793 9424

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have a 46k rt in sound beach longisland ny looking for something by Sarasota Florida call me 6317939424

Posts: 15 | Registered: 09 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post