Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO GET TO TENNESSEE. Please help. Several possibilities.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO GET TO TENNESSEE. Please help. Several possibilities. Login/Join

posted
If I cannot get to western NC or eastern Tennessee by the end of the year I will have to find another job. I do not want to do that but our transfer system sucks. Please help. Someone has to want to leave East Tennessee! I'm trying to find a small office somewhere. I have several people that would come to my office in NC if someone just wants to leave Tennessee please let me know.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to transfer from the Nashville TN area, which is Middle TN, but close. I'm trying to transfer to the Colorado Springs or Denver areas to be close to family.

Posts: 15 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN (Middle TN) | Registered: 12 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mel g message me, i am working on a multiple, need your office 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Knoxville, TN. Where are you located, specifically, whats the zip of your po?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mel, I know I’ve seen posts on some of the fb transfer pages looking for Texas to Colorado. If we could find someone from an area in Colorado you want that wants to come to Texas we could work a multi. I’m trying to get to NC

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have clearwater fl area if interested

quote:
Originally posted by rcoffey0125:
I'm in Knoxville, TN. Where are you located, specifically, whats the zip of your po?

Posts: 47 | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ANYONE INTERESTED IN COLUMBIA SOUTH CAROLINA, or NORTHEAST OHIO? NEED TO GET To NORTH CAROLINA 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post