Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I live in Ga looking to move to Washington state, Oregon, Colorado, Northern Cali!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I live in Ga looking to move to Washington state, Oregon, Colorado, Northern Cali!!! Login/Join

posted
Let me know if ur interested

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Hampton Ga my route is a 42k. As of now I have the smallest route at this Post office, but my route is growing because houses are being built. Georgia is a great place to live and work. My post office is small and full of friendly people. We have LLVs for every route. We have 18 routes.

Posts: 72 | Location: FoCo | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you beinterested in moving to Tulsa Oklahoma

Posts: 32 | Registered: 19 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can find someone that lives out west that wants to move to Oklahoma then I would be open to a three way transfer

posted Hide Post
I am in northern california. I live in sacramento california, my office is in elk grove ca. It's about 10 minutes from sacramento and 2 hours from san francisco. I want to go tulsa ok. Can we do three ways. Thanks my # 916-897-1744 cheng

Posts: 23 | Location: sacramento, california | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kduke7:
Would you beinterested in moving to Tulsa Oklahoma

I have someone in Denver or Santa Fe NM that wants my route in Iowa ad I want Oklahoma. Are you still up for a trade?
darlenelemke@yahoo.com or 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 46 k rt with llv in star idaho i am very intrested in trading for ga plz contact me 208 407 7707 text is best

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Dallas Oregon looking to go to southern FloridaIf you want a small all POV office this is for you. If we can find someone from southern Florida we could have a three way.
oregontransfertoflorida@gmail.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, My name is Cindy. I am in wellington Colorado and I want to go to Wisconsin and Jason from there wants florida. My # 970-217-2503

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post