Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    San Antonio Texas to North Texas DFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio Texas to North Texas DFW Login/Join

posted
Claudia Ordonez
Rural Letter Carrier. San Antonio to Dallas. 46K POV route. My office is Encino Park with all rural routes (70) and growing the San Antonio area has 10 offices with more than 300 rural routes fast growing beautiful city, most of the routes are LLV routes. Seniority date 12/08/2007. I wish to transfer to Dallas, I'm getting married and this is where my future husband lives. I hope to get someone interested in transfer to the Alamo City.

Posts: 5 | Location: San Antonio Texas | Registered: 12 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in San Antonio but I am in George West. I am an hour from the gulf coast. If someone from Dallas are wants to come south we can have a three way transfer

Posts: 12 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas | Registered: 04 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Houston if anyone from Dallas wants to transfer to Houston so we can do three ways . Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in Houston are you at. Nam Le

Posts: 14 | Registered: 15 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm at cypress tx 77433 .My PO 16635 spring cypress

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Houston area from Denton Tx, Sunnie (469)446-8666

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nam le please contact me for transfer, sflandin1@gmail.com

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chaatita, i have found 4 carriers including yourself that might make a transfer if all are interested. My office would be the one you would go to which is in Carrollton just north of Dallas. contact me at trentonteske@yahoo.com if interested. have contacted others via this website.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 13 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post