Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NC beach to NC
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NC beach to NC Login/Join

posted
Small office great coworkers. Need to get closer to family. Looking in or around wake county

Posts: 28 | Registered: 10 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
Does Charlotte help?

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really like Charlotte but wouldn't be any closer. Sorry

posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
Office is in supply/holden beach. There are 9 full routes and 1 aux. Mostly k routes with 1 h route on holden beach and 1 j route. No llvs.

posted Hide Post
Hi! I am in Western NC. Are u still interested in transfering? Are you in Holden beach, NC? My office is small. About 15 mins north of Asheville, NC. Thanks!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a carrier in ga meeding to come nc and i live in murphy nc and need ga i dont know if you would want to come to murphy or not the other carrier is wanting to get close to fayetteville,please give me a call hopefully we can do a 3 way.I need to get to ga to be with my future husband.828-557-1972or email me at my03angels@frontier.com thank you.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in hampstead looking for somewhere south of wilmington to as far down as north myrtle beach.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need to get to the apex nc area or as close as possible

posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
In Columbus, GA...want NC

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
adguy, if you can find anyone from Raleigh who wants to come to mountains, we could do a 3 way. I would love holden beach. Im in Black Mountain, NC near Asheville

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this is of any interest. I'm an rca next in line to go regular at Clayton. It should be a few months or a year at the most but I don't think it will take that long. Clayton is 20 minutes from raleigh. I'm looking to transfer to the asheville area.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to the Portland Oregon area. If we can find someone there who wanted the beach we could do a 3 way. I'm in Lillington

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post