Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to Johnson City, Elizabethton, Jonesbourgh, Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Johnson City, Elizabethton, Jonesbourgh, Tennessee Login/Join

posted
Looking to go to East Tennessee asap
Linda
Lespatz@gmail.com

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to get to East Tennessee,Sevierville, pigeon forge, Johnson city, Elizabethtown, .The sooner the better.
Lespatz@gmail.com
727-271-6291

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
hi Linda, this is Tonya swaser,from minnesota, i was looking at some of the transfer on this site and kinda found one that you might want to know about,please email me and i can give you the information, my email information is tonyaswaser@gmail.com, thanks Tonya hope to hear from, i would love to transfer to your area

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonya, I emailed you, but haven't heard back from you.
Linda

posted Hide Post
Hi Linda what do you want too know, i really want to go to your area, just need to get people to come here, please email me back thanks Tonya

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tonya,
If you have something in mind that would work for me, I'll sign tomorrow.
Lespatz@gmail.com
Linda

posted Hide Post
Still looking