Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Sevierville, TN to Lexington/Somerset KY area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Sevierville, TN to Lexington/Somerset KY area Login/Join

posted
From rural route in Sevierville, TN/Great Smoky Mtns area, considering transfer, prefer Central or Lexington, KY areas. My office currently has 35 rural routes, some LLV routes. For your consideration there is currently 1 vacant route and other carriers close to retirement. Small or medium office preferred but will consider all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kcfarms,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Desparately looking to come to Sevierville. I am in Florida willing to do a three way, and am ready to transfer now. You can call me at 727-271-6291 or email at lespatz@gmail.com.

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda, how many routes in your office?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have 2 offices (the main and the annex) with 58 routes. 14 in the main, ( there are city routes there also); and 44 in the annex.

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Farms
I'm still looking to come to Sevierville. Please keep me in mind, maybe we can do a three or even a four way. I have a home there already and rhd pov there. So I am ready to go. My office has 58 routes in two offices all with LLVs.You can call me at 727-271-6291 or email me at lespatz@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Kcfarms...can you leave a Phone number so i can contact you to see if i can find a match..Thank 2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kcfarms
Are you still looking to transfer? Please e-mail or call me. Thanks
Linda
Lespatz@gmail.com
727-271-6291

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in concord,Nc ?

Posts: 18 | Location: concord ,nc | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sevierville, TN

Hello My name is Jamie and I'm a rural carrier in lexington ky and would love to transfer to sevierville,TN. We have 30 full time routes in lexington. All have llv's except four. If your still interested please text/call at 859 489-7117.

Posts: 1 | Location: Lexington,Ky | Registered: 16 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lexington, ky looking to do 3 way to florida. ready to sign and go . 8594945034.

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello KC
I'm looking to transfer to Sevierville from Cleveland TN do you have any interest in switching? Please respond so I know you received this message, thank you

Originally posted by kcfarms:
From rural route in Sevierville, TN/Great Smoky Mtns area, considering transfer, prefer Central or Lexington, KY areas. My office currently has 35 rural routes, some LLV routes. For your consideration there is currently 1 vacant route and other carriers close to retirement. Small or medium office preferred but will consider all.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in south point oh 10 minutes to ashland ky if you haven't got a transfer yet give me a text jackie 740 645 6800

Posts: 50 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jackie g. here , I am 2 hours to lexington ky. 8 route office. All povs give me a call 740 645 6800

Posts: 50 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post