Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone along eastern seaboard from FL to NC want to leave?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone along eastern seaboard from FL to NC want to leave? Login/Join

posted
I just had a solid 9-way transfer and one person is not responding so back to square one! Uggghhhh!!

I'm trying to get as close as possible to Bluffton or Myrtle Beach, SC. Will consider any coastal areas from upper Florida to southern NC, near the SC border. Let me know which office you are in & where you want to go. Hoping for early 2021 transfer date.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on! Anyone??? Coastal Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, southern North Carolina??? Or anyone within an hours drive in any direction from Hardeeville, SC?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charlie, I replied to your text message weeks ago, I never heard back fro you though. I see you are trying a nine way, good luck, I hope it works out.
As I said in my text, I am looking only to move an hour north of where I am so might not help you but keep trying !!!!

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post