Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Mississippi to Southwest Mississippi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Mississippi to Southwest Mississippi Login/Join

posted
Ridgeland, MS 13 rural routes, all llv but one. Growing area north of Jackson. Looking to relocate to family land in Amite county. Would like an office somewhere within an hour drive. Kentwood, LA area considered as well. Need a change and more space.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I think at this point I'll take just about anywhere in the state of MS except the gulf coast.

posted Hide Post
Clinton, LA would not be a bad drive either. I just need to get out of here for family reasons. Love my office and would hate to leave. Been there 17yrs. Got a decent postmaster who seems to be pretty fair. Great coworkers. Located close to Ross Barnett Reservoir and upscale shopping. Good public school system.

posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer,
Would you consider Keithville, LA that's just over an hour from Tyler, TX. Close to Carthage, TX. If you're interested call me @ 318-286-5944.
Thanks, Marjorie

Posts: 11 | Location: Keithville | Registered: 01 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would if it was just me, but my wonderful ex husband won't let me take the boy out of state. That's why I'm trying to get down to my family land in Amite county. Sorry, wish I could help you Frowner

posted Hide Post
I would also be willing to drive to the Clinton, LA area or Hammond, LA. I've got to get out of here!!