Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    MS or AL from NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MS or AL from NC Login/Join

posted
Want to transfer to MS or possibly AL from NC. Office is located in Kannapolis, NC about 30 minutes north of Charlotte. Weather is nice year round, area has a ton of activities for all, great office to work in I just need to move closer to family ASAP. Office has 14 regular routes and one auxiliary route with 2 LLV's. Please contact me if interested and need more info, thanks Traci.

SpeedeeRacer19@aol.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would do a three way if someone wants to come to Oregon. I work in a small office of 3 H rts. wife's family is moving to NC.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I work in the North Biloxi, MS office...22 rural routes. Mine is a 44K but that doesn't matter much due to new transfer getting what nobody else who is currently here wants....My wife and I are trying to move to central NC, so if you want to talk about the possibility of a transfer, post back and I can answer questions you might have if you are still interested.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KB: I am very interested and answered your email. Please give me a call so we can discuss further, thanks!

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post