Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere Login/Join

posted
Would like to get out of NC due to divorce great office great employees 45h or A 42J need personal vehicle

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you want to transfer to oregon. my wife has family there in cary, nc

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in western Ks. if your interested my route is very nice 45h 41j 2rt office 150mi 155box with subs for both rts.grade 00/08.
Kathy I tried your address but wasnt able to contact you if your interested . tcramer@fairpoint.net

Nuhusker would you mind emailing me or can I email you?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Midwest,

Posts: 25 | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
currently a 42H drive 97 miles with own vehicle, in a 5 route office of Emporia, KS. 1 1/2 from KC, 1 1/4 from Wichita. Route has growth in a new neighborhood and a apartment complex just going in. Have family in NC and getting close to retirement and would like to be closer to them,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would consider this would like to know more about the area contact me at Irreplaceable65@yahoo.com thank you

posted Hide Post
Where in North Carolina>I'm in Avon Park Florida 45Kwinter 42H summer

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is between Charlotte and Greensboro.
Trinity NC

e'mail me at Irreplaceable65@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
If you would like 2 know a little more you may contact johnny at 850 225 5544 I am 75 miles north of Charlotte

posted Hide Post
know someone in Bessemer AL that wants to go to NC would you be interested in FL? I am about 40 miles south of Tampa. Contact me please at kjfasano@yahoo.com . I desperately need to move back to AL. Thanks Janet

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Northwest New Jersey. Need to transfer to NC due to mother needs assistance right away.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 04 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy, I am in the beautiful town of Glenwood Springs Co.. I am trying to transfer to Oregon and if you would like to come here, I will take Darrick offer to Oregon. We are right on the Colorado river. There is just 3 routes 43k, 44k,and 45k. My phone number is (970) 928-0170.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Ft Myers Florida? Very affordable housing, perfect weather and beautiful beaches. I've been trying to get to Oregon for quite a while and theres a carrier there that wants NC. My name is Kim and my cell # is 239-839-4924 or my email is hippiechik1967@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you-I'm very serious and won't back out on you.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
office is currently outside of syracuse, ny. looking to get back into the carolina's. contact me at (315)440-1658 or jerry.piersall@yahoo.com thanks
jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kathy nichols:
Would like to get out of NC due to divorce great office great employees 45h or A 42J need personal vehicle
Hi Kathy, would you consider Ocean County, New Jersey. It is a beautiful area. Great office and people and it supplies llv, Thank you for your consideration, Mike(email stockpop1@hotmail.com)

Posts: 17 | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 40k route in Western NY, frewsburg. Smalltown, four seasons, beautiful area. Small office, 2-routes. You will need own vehicle. Route is 64 miles. indio_222@yahoo.com Let me know.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post