Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sonia Casali:
I'm trying again. Are you interested in Texas, Fort Worth Area?
I would consider texas could you email me more info about your area irreplaceable65@yahoo.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in moving anywhere..? I have someone looking to go to NC - if you would be interested in coming to Las Vegas.
I am looking for someone to complete a three way - I have someone from Oregon that NEEDS To get to Cary, North Carolina or surrounding area... Please respond ...or call 1-702-672-5064 or e-mail me at bhaneman1@hotmail.com

My name is Craig Anderson; I am a Regular Rural Route Carrier. My current route in Las Vegas, Nevada is an average 45k route and routes can be more. We have a great management team and all CBU routes are with LLV. My location is at Meadow Mesa Station. There is so much to do out here: I need to get back to my children and my soon to be wife.

If you would like more information feel free to contact me at 1-702-672-5064 or e-mail me at bhaneman1@hotmail.com - Thank you, Craig

quote:
Originally posted by kathy nichols:
Would like to get out of NC due to divorce great office great employees 45h or A 42J need personal vehicle

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy this is Denise from Florida are you definetly interested in Florida? Im ready to start with the process if you are call me sometime 8638739840 Thanks Denise
Avon Park Florida

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still interested sorry my computer has been down I am also looking at options in las vegas just unsure I couldnt move before sept or oct thank you Kathy

posted Hide Post
Kathy that is no problem ill just sit on this if you do make up your mind I'll come when ever this year Thank You Denise just keep me up to date!

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy,
September or October of this year would work... Please call me at 702-672-5064 so I can help answer any questions you may have about Las Vegas. It's great here... just minutes from Lake Mead, the Red Rock Canyon and much much more... I just need to get back to my children and fiance.
quote:
I am still interested sorry my computer has been down I am also looking at options in las vegas just unsure I couldnt move before sept or oct thank you Kathy

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy,I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Brady:
Kathy,I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Brady:
Where are you located now David? Was a little confused.... you want to go to florida from where?

posted Hide Post
hello kathy i am in clarks summit pa -just west of scranton. 41h now have two developments coming in now. senority is march 20 of 2004. thankyou. judy

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Would you be interested in Ohio? I have a really great route and office/postmaster, but my daughter is leaving for college and I'd like to transfer to be near her.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I have a really great route, postmaster, and co-workers in Ohio (close to the PA border). I know of someone in Utah who is interested in your route. She is waiting for me to get back to her. If you are interested in my route, I would like hers and we could do a three-way. I would retire from my route and I love my office, but my daughter is moving west and I want to be near her. Heidi

posted Hide Post
Hi,
I have a really great route in Ohio. My co-workers and postmaster are great too. Would you be interested? I have someone who is interested in your route and we could do a three-way transfer. My daughter is moving west and I'd like to try out there also.

posted Hide Post
You can email me at westboundshh@aol.com or 330-360-4521. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
craig I wil be in las vegas may 27th thru june 5th really would like to check out your post office. Has there been any change in things?
quote:
Originally posted by Craig:
Are you still interested in moving anywhere..? I have someone looking to go to NC - if you would be interested in coming to Las Vegas.
I am looking for someone to complete a three way - I have someone from Oregon that NEEDS To get to Cary, North Carolina or surrounding area... Please respond ...or call 1-702-672-5064 or e-mail me at bhaneman1@hotmail.com

My name is Craig Anderson; I am a Regular Rural Route Carrier. My current route in Las Vegas, Nevada is an average 45k route and routes can be more. We have a great management team and all CBU routes are with LLV. My location is at Meadow Mesa Station. There is so much to do out here: I need to get back to my children and my soon to be wife.

If you would like more information feel free to contact me at 1-702-672-5064 or e-mail me at bhaneman1@hotmail.com - Thank you, Craig

quote:
Would like to get out of NC due to divorce great office great employees 45h or A 42J need personal vehicle