Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I would love this route. I am trying to get to that area . My daughter I attending college near there. Would like to get closer to her. My route is in forest va. 42J with LLV great place to live please consider the swap for me. I really need this. Thanks Cynthia usercynth730@aol.com///434 489 5548...thank you Cynthia ...

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Im in Lancaster PA 42 j nice route. 717-330-3643. If aré interesting.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
If you are interesting in PA. 42j with Llv. Contact me at goodystyle40@yahoo.com.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in toms river nj all K routes llvs ffvs for all routes and have fss.

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi. I am in upstate New York. Great 1 route office. j/k option, this is the route you would get. please contact me with any questions. (315)440-1658 thanks Jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love North Carolina I'm on Long Island 43 k with LLV let me know if you're interested my email is clement4@optonline.net...my number is 631-346-3075...

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be willing to transfer to Ct? not far from Ma,NH,VT,RI.. 43J rt,LLV..nice area,friendly ppl,great office of co-workers.Please feel free to call with any questions..860-462-9758. Angie

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northern KY Cincinnati area here.

Edit: transfer complete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kentuckian,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post