Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi,

I am in SW New York. South of Buffalo. 42K. Great office, beautiful area of the country. Looking to get near Cary, NC. Have you had any luck? Still looking?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 02 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any interest in coming to upstate new york? outside of syracuse, great office and boss contact me (315)440-1658 thanks jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi

I have a 38H Route 20 miles west of Boston. The route has an LLV,as they all do. 14 Rural Routes and 11 City. Nice office with great atmosphere. There are currently 2 unassigned routes that will be blended into the other 12 early next year. So my evaluation will go up. If interested give me a jingle..1 978 248 9896
Huey.drewby@verizon.net

Rod

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider 4-season Northern Michigan? I have a 40k-87 miles route in a small town of Mio, Michigan. You are really close to my wife's family in Lexington.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to go to NC. Family in area. Couple of options in FL.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Louise,

I was wondering if you were still interested in a transfer to NC, Ballantyne Post Office? I check my email on Sunday's at the Public Library. You may reach me by phone any day of the week at 704.907.7403. I have a 40-H route with postal vehicle; I service 409 boxes.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy my name is Soina! Would you be intersted in transfering to the North Texas Fort Worth area!! My route is K42 34mi!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy would you consider NWA Arkansas? I have a 41k route in Rogers AR. I need someone to complete 3 way. I want FL, Fred wants GA, we need someone for AR. If interested e-mail me s_edens@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 13 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kathy nichols:
Would like to get out of NC due to divorce great office great employees 45h or A 42J need personal vehicle

Hi There,

My name is Glenda. Iam a rural carrier in North Phoenix,AZ. Next to Scottsdale. It is a 32H, very quiet and safe area.

I am moving to Charlotte, NC in the next 2 mos.

Where are you located if u are in Charlotte and are interested can u call me at 602-327-6615.

Thanks Smiler

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would like to get out of NC due to divorce great office great employees 45h or A 42J need personal vehicle

Sheila Filyaw

Posts: 7 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am wanting to transfer from Smyrna,Tn to east Tennessee, maybe we can find someone else to make this work

Sheila Filyaw

Posts: 7 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have a great route in syracuse, new york if interested please call (315)487-5439 thanks jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Louise T Abrantes:
Looking to go to NC. Family in area. Couple of options in FL.
hello was wondering if you were still looking at NC

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying again. Are you interested in Texas, Fort Worth Area?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAVE U FOUND ANY ONE TO TRANSFER WITH THE ONLY THING IS I HAVE AN LLV ON MY RT. AND I WORK SIX DAYS BUT CAN CHANGE TO ONE DAY OFF EVERY OTHER WEEK I WANTED THE MONEY .MY RT. IS IN EXETER NH. I HAVE THREE TRAILER PARKS AND MAYBE 45 STREET ON ROAD.. LET ME KNOW BEFORE I SAY MORE IM LOOKING TO GO SOUTH WITH MY MOTORCYCLE THANKS

Posts: 2 | Location: EXETER | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post