Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ASAP Transfer from central NC to anywhere Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Kathy... Guess who? We believe that we hot HOT transfer in our midst. Are you still interested in moving to Las Vegas? Please let me know either way. My wifes number is 541 971 5172

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Central Florida interested in transferring to NC. Our routes are all LLV. Great office. Beautiful suburb of Orlando. E-mail: mailmanroute21@yahoo.com Thx.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy,

you have had 47 replys to your transfer request. Have you found a transfer yet? What happen to ASAP?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy, I'm a Reg Rural Carrier in Zephyrhills, Fl, located about 30 miles North of Tampa (Gulf Coast). Large office w/ 70 routes, many w/ LLV's.
352-424-2573. Are you considering FLORIDA?
Give me a call.
Brenda Komara
Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Posts: 6 | Location: ZEPHYRHILLS, FL 33542 | Registered: 08 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy, Was informed very recently by Human Resources in Tampa (Suncoast District) that Labor Relations has put a stop to three-way transfers. I was advised that Mutual Swaps were still allowed. I successfully transfered from Ohio to Florida in May 2004, so I'm familiar w/ the process.

Posts: 6 | Location: ZEPHYRHILLS, FL 33542 | Registered: 08 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone can transfer to any office without a mutual transfer if there is an open rural route in that office, and the postmaster is willing to let you have it. (Some of keeping a few open routes for FFS flat route downsizing). You have to check with each office in the area you are interested in and ask if they have any open rural routes. If so, will they take a transfer. Good luck!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isnt this the same gal that wanted to transfer months ago...we were going to do the swap and then you stopped answering your phone/emails/txt messages and left me hanging in Vegas???

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy would you be interested in Las Vegas??? We really want to get back to Oregon.
Darrick is in Jefferson Oregon and is ready to move to North Carolina, You could move here to Las Vegas, and we could move to Oregon. ??

What do you think?
email trinas59@msn.com

Craig and Trina Anderson

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far are you from Hendersonville/Flatrock area? Im in Huntington Beach, Ca and i need to get to NC for husbands family. (health reasons) 714-767-8941 or cahb808@hotmail.com. Thank you

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy, I have several possible 3 ways if you could please respond if any of these might be possibilities. Las Vegas,NV or Greenacres,FL or Ft. Myers,FL or Stockbridge,GA. Or if you really want a change we could swap, I'm in Oregon. We really need to get to NC for family reasons. Please let me know either way, maybe you are transferred??
raeraesanders7@comcast.net

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, we live in Central Mass. Our office has 11 Rural Routes all with LLV's The smallest being a 42K. Any Route you get would be a good one. We are seriously wanting to go to North Carolina. Our mind is made up. So if you want to come North, Email us. huey.drewby@verizon.net
My name is Rod

1 978 239 5703

We've come close 3 times to transferring, and all three times the other party backed out.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is for Kathy Nichols. Are you still interested in moving? And would you be interested in Hermitage TN if worked into a four-way?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathy Nichols, please answer either way. Would like to transfer to any coastal city or community - central to northern Florida. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM USA for yours. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office, mine is a 45J. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many scintillating hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. Very liberal. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am in Forest,va. 10 miles from Lynchburg,va. I have a 4J route with LLv,great place to live and start over .Would like to transfer to that area. My daughter is attending college in NC. contact me if so...usercynth730@aol.com

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Stafford Springs, CT?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post