Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone near Charlotte, NC interested in FL near Tampa?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone near Charlotte, NC interested in FL near Tampa? Login/Join

posted
Need someone within about an hour of Charlotte, NC who would like Parrish, FL (about 35 miles south of Tampa) to complete a transfer. Ready to move in August. autumnskyetwo@yahoo.com or text 626-831-2794 Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Parrish, FL

I am moving to Brandenton FL from Southern Oregon. Maybe someone near Charlotte wants to go to Oregon.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 14 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi BBeck, Parrish is pretty close to Bradenton, and we might be able to work something out. Please email, text, or call me, I have some questions about your office, thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hi I'm a carrier in Huntersviille Nc trying to get to Central KY. I there is someone from KY who would like FL I would be interested in a three way transfer. 704-526-8492

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nancy, sorry, I forgot to edit my post, the carrier in FL is no longer a part of the transfer that I was working on. Djohnson may be interested in Huntersville, she’s in Austin, TX and was the person that I was trying to find an office in NC for. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I'm interested in hunterville nc . I'm in forest Va

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post