Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Costa Mesa CA to Prescott AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Costa Mesa CA to Prescott AZ Login/Join

posted
I have 19 years senority and it is located next to newport Beach one of the best school district,regular only email 123hungtran@gmail.com thank you

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you still wish to transfer? How anbout Fountain Hills Az mommahobbit@aol.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in santa clarita ca but I live in anaheim need to move closer to home, how about if we can do a 3 way transfer with some in az let me know my phone is 818 941 1011 my name is robert hope we can get something done thnx

Posts: 84 | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hoping you atill wish to transfer I would love Santa Clairta and Fountain Hills about a hour to Prescott and Robert In Santa Clairta would love Costa Mesa please tell us about you office and contact us thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post