Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    four way to fl need someone from ky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

four way to fl need someone from ky Login/Join

posted
Looking for possible fl transfer anyone still looking for fl

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amanda,

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need fl. I'm in central indiana have a carrier in TX and also one in SC wanting my office. Where in FL are you located? Ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey im in central NJ and I want SC so if u can find someone to take my spot ill snag SC where in SC is it?

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chapin, Sc

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone middle ky need fl

posted Hide Post
I'm in middle of transfer that I think is going bad. I'm still interested in transfer ing south, prefers coastal or fairly close to coast. I'm in central VA (close to lynchburg) and am very very interested in heading south. Coastal MD & VA, and NC, SC, GA, FL. Would do three way, etc if needed. P lease feel free to call or text 434 444 6969. Talking doesn't cost a thing, just be serious about change and honest.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 29 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im trying to get to ky need someone from ky that wants a tranfer to one of the places on this add,va,ga,sc,tx or other possible placement

posted Hide Post
If someone from ky was Virginia we could do a four way

posted Hide Post
amanda from where to where you want to transfer

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Murfreesboro Tennessee and what ky have person in new port richey fl that wants my office

posted Hide Post
Lovesoker u still looking for transfer if so maybe we can do something with mudslide

posted Hide Post
I am in South Point, OH, which is 15 minutes from Ashland, KY. I am trying to get to SC.

Posts: 50 | Registered: 29 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post