Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Jacksonville,Florida to Tampa Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jacksonville,Florida to Tampa Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Tampa area. My office is all K routes with LLVs.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff Baer, I have been looking for locations in the gulf for a mutual transfer,...however, no one is interested....I have opened my search for the Jacksonville area and saw your post. I am in North Georgia and if this can offer a location for someone interested in North Georgia from the Tampa area, maybe a three way would work out for us all. Please feel free to contact me at janie_fowler@yahoo.com. Thanks

Posts: 33 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also know there are a few carriers looking to move to North Georgia from the Knoxville TN area, it anyone from Tampa would be interested in that area, we could open up to a four way transfer....Just wanted to mention that for another consideration.

Posts: 33 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Janie, this helps, I will let you know if I find something

posted Hide Post
Still looking for Tampa. Had a trade but it is looking like it will fall through.

posted Hide Post
I am in land o lakes Florida, not far from Tampa looking to get closer to family in Ohio. Depending on route size, area, and cost of living, I may consider Georgia, Tennessee, a Carolina, or possibly Jacksonville. Our office has part LLV's part,personal vehicle, most routes are 43 k's or above. A couple of new j's. Plenty of growth.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 23 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
I’m interested in Land O Lakes Fl. I’m from Bradenton

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
srBloom I am in Richfield Ohio, 40 miles south of Cleveland, all llv office, small rural office 6 routes. I have a j route. I have a multiple ready if you are interested. My number is3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Kissimmee Fl looking to go to Jacksonville.. any interest ?

Posts: 4 | Location: Orlando | Registered: 08 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello i am in Hollywood,Fl are you still looking to switch from Jacksonville?

Posts: 5 | Location: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: 06 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post