Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NW Indiana to Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NW Indiana to Central Florida Login/Join

posted
I work at a 32 Route Office in Valparaiso, IN, most have LLVs. My route is a 41K. If interested email me at clennon.gene@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GClenn:
I work at a 32 Route Office in Valparaiso, IN, most have LLVs. My route is a 41K. If interested email me at clennon.gene@gmail.com
I'm open to any Florida Office.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To become regular in Parrish, FL soon... Valpo could work for us. Still looking for a transfer?
quote:

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senority does not matter when you transfer you loose all office seniority when you transfer anyways. In your new office you become low man on the totem pole anyways so I don't understand why anyone cares about that. You keep your hire to duty date towards your retirement. Someone's route size doesn't really matter either you don't bid when you transfer everyone else does the route left open is the route the transferring carrier gets. 2 years ago I transferred went from 46 k to a 8448Him then it dropped to a 36 H and was stuck till I bid off. So if transferring is what you truly want you are doing it kni wing all this thought I would fyi everyone thanks

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen, I just wanted to let u know that my post should really say NW Indianapolis instead of NW Indiana. I'm an hr from Columbus. I'll have an opportunity soon to bid further south which would put me 40 min from Columbus. I'll try to bid closer to Columbus if u want me to. Hope to hear from you, Debbie

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Still looking
quote:
Originally posted by KarenFL:
To become regular in Parrish, FL soon... Valpo could work for us. Still looking for a transfer?
quote:

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking. N.W. Indiana to Florida

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post