Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado Springs, CO to Tucson, AZ or within 1.5 hours!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Springs, CO to Tucson, AZ or within 1.5 hours! Login/Join

posted
I'm desperate to get to my family that is in Tucson, AZ. I'm willing to commute to any office that's within a 1.5 hour drive to work. I'm in a great office in Colorado Springs with lots of routes to pick from in multiple offices. I'm willing to do 3 ways, 4 ways, any way to get to Arizona! I've been trying to find someone to transfer with for long time! I do know of someone who wants to come to my station that is in San Diego so anyone within an hour and a half from Tucson want to go to Colorado Springs or San Diego? We're both ready to go asap! Please contact me with ANY ideas!

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! My name is Wendell and I am trying to get to the west coast. If I can be of service in a multiple tranfer, I am already to go. My phone# is (970) 928-0170 or e-mail wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Texas North of Houston looking to go to Colorado Springs, if someone from AZ wants to come here we can do a three way.

Posts: 15 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tucson, trying to get to Oregon. If someone from Oregon would like CO, we have a three way. Deliverme55@hotmail.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post