Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Utah to Arizona, Nevada or Wyoming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Utah to Arizona, Nevada or Wyoming Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a transfer to be closer to family.. Either in the Mesa, Chandler or Tempe area of Arizona.. Las Vegas, NV or Gillette, WY.
I am in Clearfield, Utah, about 15 miles north of Salt Lake City. Closer to Ogden. We have 14 rural routes, all are K routes and all routes have LLV's. My route is a 44K.

Please email me with any questions...
AnnettePerkins2002@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Annette. I am in the east valley of Phoenix (Fountain Hills). I am looking to go to Las Vegas. Just thought I would let you know in case a 3 way comes up.
Thanks
Jeremy

Posts: 84 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn't it more like 30 miles to salt lake?? That's how far I remember it but I should check Mapquest. Besides it's a nice spot. Any chance you can swap with Johnny and then work out a multiway transfer? Just a thought because it may open up your chances of getting out of there. I know a few people who could help you perhaps. You have all I routes in your office so you can be sure anyone coming in gets a I route for sure.....is that right?

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That doesn't make sense for Annette and I to swap and the try too transfer out.. REALLY.. Please explain this logic, Ron...

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh well I was just thinking about how you are not all that excited to come to san diego and Annette might be. I am not interested in clearfield but if she were in boutiful then her and I could swap. You on the other hand have that cat in Midland TX who has family in ogden so he would gladly swap with you and be closer to ogden so all would be happy. Too crazy? Sorry Ill shut up.

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is too much effort. Annette and I need not swap.. We can do a 4 way with Annette to SD, Me to Midlands, Joe to Clearfield and you too Bountiful.. So simple.. Lol

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to find a transfer out of Las Vegas. We NEED to get back to Oregon. I have a possible guy that wants to move from Jefferson Oregon wanting to go to NC Raliegh/Carey.
We could find a 4th person that would like to go to any of your places from NC then we could make this happen.

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post