Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cincinnati Ohio/Northern Kentucky to Anywhere
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cincinnati Ohio/Northern Kentucky to Anywhere Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I gave up and decided to stay in nv. Good luck getting a transfer

Lisa Speirs

Posts: 14 | Registered: 14 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My transfer didn't go through. I'm still looking for a transfer to the Phoenix area.

Posts: 21 | Location: cincinnati/northern kentucky | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Monticello Minnesota and looking at getting to Hebron Kentucky. I’m looking at moving next summer . U can email me hillermelissa@yahoo.com or call or text 320-266-6525 if interested .

Posts: 53 | Registered: 22 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woodstock IL is still looking for a transfer if you are interested...my mom is close and we need to be close to her.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are u looking for Minnesota?

posted Hide Post
I am no longer looking for the Minnesota area. I am looking for the Phoenix area now. I will keep you in mind for a possible 3, 4 or more way transfer if you would like?

Posts: 21 | Location: cincinnati/northern kentucky | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure that will work Smiler

posted Hide Post
cj24 please contact me. bj124798@gmail.com or text 940-206-8786.

Posts: 68 | Registered: 13 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post