Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need Ohio to Florida for a 5 ws
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Ohio to Florida for a 5 ws Login/Join

posted
Anyone in Ohio wanting Florida, help us complete a 5 way, callcall or text Marty at 6068754943.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marty,

That PM in NPR is not accepting transfers from anyone. He denied Apple Creek too. Sad. But it's good to know ahead of time how he is, instead of finding out later.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's infuriating! But those 3 carriers have things on their records which is why I have trouble fighting it!!! And the union is NO HELP!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard one had to do an FMLA. That should not be considered as a negative as long as they are well now.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in central NJ. And i might want the florida spot. Where in Florida ?

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They got their transfer

posted Hide Post
Do you still need someone from Ohio to FL? Email me at suzeiger02@yahoo.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post