Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    who want's New York
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

who want's New York Login/Join

posted
Does Any body want's New York. I need from Florida, Georgia, Texas or any other state and I'll see what I can Find

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of NY are you & what part of Fla do you want ?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oneonta, NY

posted Hide Post
Ariana , I'm in Riverveiw Fl trying to get to Ft Myers fl area.... Just trying to work all sorts of 3/4/5 way transfers ---- it's a lot of work- I've done two transfers already

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joel, I have a lady from San Diego areathat wants my spot(Amarillo, TX), but I need to be @ either Dallas, Houston, Or San Antonio any area,,,, there's a lady from dallas area that wants any place in FL,,, But the only person that wants San Diego area, he's from Oneonta NY, but I need one for him. Or anybody to San Diego(Fallbrook)CA. besides there's one from Scottsdale AZ that might get San Diego, but again I need one for AZ

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for transfer if so maybe a three way transfer if possible I'm in nj but have possible three way transfers to NC or va if your interested.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ruralcarriernj33 What part of NC you have email me tlacatlac@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Helga and I work at the Murrieta post office in southern California. It's between San Diego and Los Angeles and I have a 42K route in an all rural office with 70 routes and all LLVs. Call me at 951-722-1292 if interested.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post