Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    FROM Estero, FL to West palm beach, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FROM Estero, FL to West palm beach, FL Login/Join

posted
Awesome office. Looking to transfer fast have a boyfriend over there looking to get engaged and married soon. Have a house here but will rent it. Email for more info...very affordable area...hit hard so prices are very inexpensive still!

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Flgirl31, do you have # that I can reach you?
my email is jenkinskoby@yahoo.com

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you find anyone that is in west palm beach that wants to come to New England we could do a 3 way

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is your E-mail Address ?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to West Coast Florida. I'm in Lake Worth, FL. West Palm Beach area. If interested in transfer let me know. No house to sell. Can go at any time you are ready.Thanks!
tammywickell@gmail.com 573-645-0202

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flgirl do you still want to come to East Coast Flroida? Do you have a email or phone number to contact you? I'm in Lake Worth/Greenacrea office. 50 rural routes all LLv's. Let me know if you are still interested in a transfer. I'm just trying to get to West Coast Florida for family.
tammywickell@gmail.com
573-645-0202

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
flgirl31@hotmail.com
239 218 7394
ready and willing!
Office has two routes that have own vehicles ( and they fought through the union to keep them) so not likely that they will give them up. I am getting engaged soon and will be married within 6 months. He lives in N.Palm beach. Please call if SERIOUS

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post