Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Deleted Post
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deleted Post Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Moore:
Are you still looking for a swap? I'm in Crystal River 30 miles from Ocala and I need to be near the Naples area.

Call me when you can.
Brian
239-244-7421

Posts: 16 | Location: Crystal River Florida | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He Brian,

I like your area..........have you run by anyone who is in your target area who might want to come to San Diego, CA? Thats an option........email me at socalbeaches@hotmail.com Thanks Ronald
ps all routes here have LLV's

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are you still looking for a swap? I'm in Crystal River 30 miles from Ocala and I need to be near the Naples area.

DMOORE would you be interested in Fort Myers, if we can do a three way ?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by collette:
quote:

DMOORE would you be interested in Fort Myers, if we can do a three way ?
Yes, very interested. My phone # is 352 364 6794

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 16 | Location: Crystal River Florida | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What area are you in? I am in Milton just north of Pensacola. I have a 44k LLV route. I would like to get within 15-30 minutes of Ocala.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post