Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Deleted Post
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deleted Post Login/Join

posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Central Florida,

Posts: 16 | Location: Crystal River Florida | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 16 | Location: Crystal River Florida | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, but I really want a postal vehicle.
Thanks though, it would have been a definite possibility otherwise.

posted Hide Post
SouthEast South Carolina near Hilton Head...all but 2 or 3 routes have llv's

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank for the response, but I really am stuck the idea of Louisiana or N. Florida.

posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in Houma, La 45 min from New Orleans. My family lives in Miami. Any part of south Fl would be great. Reg carrier 09/04

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many routes does your office have and how many have postal vehicles? I like Houma.
Brian
239-244-7421

posted Hide Post
According to Google maps. Estero is 140 mi, 2 hours 16 mins to Miami. It's just across Aligator Alley. We have all routes covered with Postal vehicles except 2 routes and that is because the 2 carrier refused to have a LLV or FFV for medical/health reasons.

posted Hide Post
We have around 30 city routes and 15? (Not sure)rural routes. All city carriers have postal vehicles.

posted Hide Post
Sorry, but I need a postal vehicle. Also I need to work as a rural carrier.

posted Hide Post
Oh sorry, I thought it was a city carrier swap.

posted Hide Post
Anywhere remotely near the panhadle would be great.

posted Hide Post
Anywhere north west of Ocala FL.

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a swap? I'm in Crystal River 30 miles from Ocala and I need to be near the Naples area.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Moore:
Are you still looking for a swap? I'm in Crystal River 30 miles from Ocala and I need to be near the Naples area.

I really need to be farther north closer to the Panhandle area. But thank you for the response. Have a great day.