Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbus, GA (1.5 hr south of Atlanta) wanting North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus, GA (1.5 hr south of Atlanta) wanting North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Ok, I am giving this another shot. I am in an all K route office, every carrier has Saturdays off and we drive LLV's/ SO you would not get a J and you'd probably even get my route, which is sweet. It is in town and a mix of apts, homes and businesses. I am a 40K.

I need to move to NC because all of my children and grandbabies are there. I have 2 new ones arriving and not enough vacation to be with family as a good mom should be. It breaks my heart.

Columbus is a wonderful place to raise a family. Awesome school choices, even the #2 magnet public high school in the State, which 2 of my children graduated from and were fully prepared for college. GA grants the HOPE scholarship to graduating seniors with a B or better GPA. So if you struggle with sending your children to college, GA is a good place to live. Ft.Benning is 20 minutes away, if you have military benefits, there is a University, the largest urban whitewater course, a wonderful downtown market, the best shopping ever and for a big town, very little traffic. Lots of rural country living choices within a 15-20 minute drive, even AL is 5 minutes away. I only want to move, bc of my kids.
fe_maleman@yahoo.com I am ready and will answer any questions.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post