Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I want to leave California to move to Atlanta GA area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want to leave California to move to Atlanta GA area Login/Join

posted
Want to transfer March 2018 to Somewhere in GA. Any takers? Darrylwalker46@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Saratoga, Ca | Registered: 12 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Atlanta Ga trying to get to NW Florida. Holly 7065667145 if anyone wants California from NW Florida.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Summerville, South Carolina(approx. 6 hours away from Atlanta) desperately wanting Central California to be close to family.

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to check with family to be sure S. carolina is ok.

Posts: 4 | Location: Saratoga, Ca | Registered: 12 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m 20min west of Atlanta in Covington. Could possibly work a 3 way with someone in NC or TN or ? I’d like to stay within 6 hours or so of ATL. 45k POV

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RML,

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm in sw colorado, looking for so cal if that helps. also have mckinney, tx wanting this station if someone in your target area would want mckinney text 505-801-2888
quote:
Originally posted by California Love:
I'm in Valencia, CA. Right off of I-5. If that works better for AerobicsAnna, I would go to Saratoga. calovebuzz@yahoo.com

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darryl and Aeorobics Anna contact me please I have something that will work for all of us! 6782278041 thanks!!

posted Hide Post
Thank you California Love