Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Katy TX (Houston) to San diego county/south Riverside co. CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Katy TX (Houston) to San diego county/south Riverside co. CA Login/Join

posted
nice 44k route in katy TX all mbu. need route in California, San diego county or Murietta/temecula area for spouse transfer reason. email me at stebou@att.net starting to be deseperated..

Posts: 11 | Location: United States | Registered: 03 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to move?Will so California interest you?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in Cali are you? Katy Texas I have someone in Cali that wants Texas have a carrier in Hemet close to where you want that is approved for my office in Fountain Hills Az I am very desprite for this transfer a I have had 4 failed ones in 2 mos please contact me mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287 thank you Kathy

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this post by Stephane is no good we had a transfer going with him and he backed out wife did not get transfer.Mat251 where are you located in SD

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Austin Tx, needing to transfer to Houston area or south Florida, there is a V.Nicholas from santa clarita area who is interested in Austin, if you can connect dots text me on 512 300 5000.thanks.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will include 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
stebou@att.ne

Im in Dallas,Tx would like to go to Katy,Tx..2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post