Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone in NC want PA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone in NC want PA Login/Join

posted
Are you looking to leave Nc to go to PA?? contact me asap. 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in PA are you located at exactly? How many routes in your office? Do you have llv's or do you use pov's for mail delivery? I'm in Oklahoma and I'm thinking about relocating back to PA because of family. I know you are not looking for Oklahoma but perhaps a 3 way or 4 way maybe.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
J Aucutt... txt me please. we may have something depending on where you are..

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
J aucutt.... please contact me...... 276 971 8384 Miriam

posted Hide Post
Miriam, more info please! I want to get back to PA for family.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need someone in NC who wants to go to PA working on a multi trade. Txt 276 971 8384

posted Hide Post
J Aucutt I'm in Henderson,NV and I am trying to get to either as close to Mead,Oklahoma or PA. where is your office? Maybe we could do a 3 or 4 way transfer. keep me in mind. suzahov@gmail.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr Holt where are you?