Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Houston, TX area to Cheyenne, WY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston, TX area to Cheyenne, WY Login/Join

posted
Anyone in Cheyenne, WY interested in mutual swap to Houston, TX area. Office must have routes with all LLVs. Contact Alan (daking58@att.net or text-843-830-1806)

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you dont want to go to Florida anymore?

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This offer is still valid, but I no longer require that the office have all LLVs. Thanks, Alan

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This offer is still valid. My office is in Pearland, Texas and is 11 miles south of Houston. I work out of the Silverlake Station and it has 47 rural routes. Weather is mild in the winter and great in spring and fall with pretty hot summers. Pearland is about 35 miles North of Galveston (beaches and great ocean-front restaurants). Astros, Texans, Rockets, Dynamo, largest rodeo in USA (March), horse racing/dog racing and a festival for everything imaginable. Would like to move by the end of November and the process will take about 4-6 weeks once started. You will not be allowed to bid on my route, but will get the residual route once the dust settles after the transfer. Email me at daking58@att.net or text/call 843-830-1806. Thanks, Alan

posted Hide Post
Ariana, Please text or call me at 843-830-1806. Thanks, Alan

posted Hide Post
Offer is still valid as of 9-11-2015. No change to contact information as posted earlier. Thanks