Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

deleted Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
great weather,close to beaches and disney attractions.good coworkers.just ready to see more of the u.s.seen and been everywhere in fl that i wanted to.cell#636-222-0562 email tinabatton@yahoo.com rt's k's an j's which are k rts 6monthes ot of the year.low cost housing for fl. no worries of hurricanes. also interested in midwest states

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tinagettings,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tina, Just checking in - Any bites? My wife and I are heading to Tampa the end of May for a week. We want to head up your way as we visit your state. Dave

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hello david,no bites.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tinagettings,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Tina, are you still looking? I'm in Las Vegas. Let me know if your interested. Thanks

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tina,
I'm in Central Missouri (Holts Summit). We have 5 routes in our office 4-k rt. and 1 high J. 3 LLV.DPS letters. If interested in MO let me know.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking for transfer? just north of Springfield, Mo

Posts: 7 | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possible 3 way. Interested in California still?

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tina, We are trying to get to MI from Denver area. If we could find someone from MI to do a 3 way would you be interested?

Posts: 13 | Location: denver, co | Registered: 04 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Califotm is? Do you still want to transfer? Have guy in Iowa that wants Az I need asap California reply mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post