Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NEED TO GET TO NC!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEED TO GET TO NC! Login/Join

posted
Columbus Georgia is a great town, wonderful weather, mild winters, and great schools. 200,000 people, no traffic and so much to do here. They are even opening up the river as a developed white water kayaking area. From the arts to Columbus State University, several hospitals, awesome shopping and recreational activities. Jobs are not a problem either, as the base is nearby and it is still growing. The rural routes are GROWING and mine is going from an H to a K shortly. All rural routes have vehicles. Anywhere in NC considered. Prefer a vehicle, but will still consider if non avail. Really, really want to relocate for family reasons. fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, im looking to tranfer from the ft myers area in fl to the columbus/harris county area where we have property in waverly hall. if you find anyone interested in going from nc to the gulf coast shoot me an e-mail at fdb@comcast.net. we are currently trying to short sale our house so cant commit to any immediate timetable but we WILL make this move at some point. thanks, and good luck on your transfer wishes,

fred brown

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Richard I am in Gaithersburg md looking to go to the ft. Myers area if you find someone to come here from Carolina maybe we could do a 4 way

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post