Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I’m looking for Maine...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m looking for Maine... Login/Join

posted
I’m looking for central Maine. I’m in Maryland and a 46k with LLV. I’m willing to take a substantial pay cut and use my own vehicle to get back up there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hockey1234,

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why don’t u consider sunny Florida!! I’m looking around that same area!

Posts: 8 | Registered: 18 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't suppose you would consider Oklahoma as Maine is in the exact opposite of Maine.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 22 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My parents retired and moved back up to Maine and I feel I need to be closer to them as they get older so that I can give them a helping hand when needed.

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hockey1234:
I’m looking for central Maine.( near the Bangor area). I’m in Maryland and a 46k with LLV. I’m willing to take a substantial pay cut and use my own vehicle to get back up there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hockey1234,

eric mcgrath

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hockey1234:
quote:
Originally posted by Hockey1234:
I’m looking for central Maine.( near the Bangor area). I’m in Maryland and a 46k with LLV. I’m willing to take a substantial pay cut and use my own vehicle to get back up there. Email me at eric20659.yahoo.com and put “Maine transfer” in the subject. Thanks

I am in DFW area, wanting Tampa, FL 2142293381

Posts: 24 | Location: Mckinney, TX | Registered: 19 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post