Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    California to texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California to texas Login/Join

posted
California to texas

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in my office? I'm located west of the Mississippi, in between the Mexican and Canadian borders.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you give me your exact location city, etc and a brief description of your office. Thanks, Email nessieeme@aol.com. .thanks

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Texas I'm looking to go to alabama and I know there's a carrier in Alabama looking to go to California we could do a 3 way transfer

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in California? I maybe interested. I am in Arkansas

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
need an arkansas office. if any in interest in va wv ga md or sc txt me 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Houston and currently looking to transfer to Cali. I am serious and ready.

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston/Spring | Registered: 27 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denton Tx DFW area here if anyone is interested (469)446/8666

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vanessa nicholas:
California to texas

Hi interested in transferring from apple valley CA to Texas. Please email me Caprisha@live.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Apple Valley, California  | Registered: 18 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post