Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer from Charlotte, NC ANYWHERE in the Northeast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Charlotte, NC ANYWHERE in the Northeast Login/Join

posted
I have a great route in Charlotte, NC, but I would love to transfer closer to my family. They are in New York, but I would consider anywhere North of Pennsylvania. My number is (704)968-6442

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

My Route is 20 miles west of Boston in an upscale community. I will tell you right now my Route is a 38H, but will get 125 deliveries added to it within the very very near future. We have two vacant routes they are breaking up. My route has an LLV and is actually more than likely the route you would end up with. About 3 hours north of NYC and about 2 hours east of the Eastern N.Y. Border.A very nice atmosphere to work in. We have 14 Rural Routes and 11 City. 1 978 248 9896. call if interested. My name is Rod

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Quick Update. Don't know if you are still interested. One of the Vacant Routes went up for bid. I'm Bidding . I will end up with a 40H,1 minute shy of 41.This will be the one that you would end up with.My Current Route will become the Vacant Route. I should be on the new 40H Route April 10th.

Rod

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please let me know if you are still interested in a transfer my office is in clarks summit pa right outside of scranton. I am also wanting to move closer to my family in south carolina . i think that this would be an ideal transfer for both of us. i am very anxious to hear from you hoping that you are still interested. 570 586 8960 thank you judy

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route in Western NY. It's a 40k in frewsburg, ny. A small office, we have 2 routes. Frewsburg is located an hour and 15 min. south of Buffalo and 1 hour east of Erie, PA. My email is indio_222@yahoo.com and my house # is 716-569-3504
Aaron

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, hope everything is alright, I have tried to reach you by phone, just wanted to let you know my postmaster didn't receive your letter yet, please give me a call so I know everything is ok and you are still interested, Thank you

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I am in Ohio right on the Pennsylvania border. I have a really great route and office, but I want to be near my daughter. I have someone from Utah who is interested in North Carolina so we could do a three-way transfer. My phone number is 330-360-4521 or email at westboundshh@aol.com. Thanks! Heidi

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Litchfield Connectict and I'm trying to get home to Michigan...if you're interested in CT maybe we could do a 3 way trade. Please let me know so I can post another ad. hippiechik1967@yahoo.com. Good luck!

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cc2009:
I have a great route in Charlotte, NC, but I would love to transfer closer to my family. They are in New York, but I would consider anywhere North of Pennsylvania. My number is (704)968-6442

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post