Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone interested in Nolensville, TN (just outside Nashville)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Nolensville, TN (just outside Nashville) Login/Join

posted
This office currently has 10 routes, about to be 11. Currently we have 8 postal vehicles but we are supposed to continue gaining more. A year ago there were just 5. Before the POV scares you away, there may be ways to run routes here without having your own vehicle. You can message me for details. I would like to transfer to either central FL or southern CA, but please feel free to message me if you have any interest at all no matter where you are from in case of a multi-person transfer.

Christian Alexander VanDyke

Posts: 2 | Location: Nolensville, Tennessee | Registered: 08 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa Fl looking for Abilene TX or surrounding areas. 37 regular routes all postal provided vehicles. Good attendance/service record. Motivated. 813-546-4339

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you find a transfer match? I may be interested. I'm in Fallbrook CA. Have a 45K with LLV

Posts: 2 | Registered: 19 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calexvandyke:
This office currently has 10 routes, about to be 11. Currently we have 8 postal vehicles but we are supposed to continue gaining more. A year ago there were just 5. Before the POV scares you away, there may be ways to run routes here without having your own vehicle. You can message me for details. I would like to transfer to either central FL or southern CA, but please feel free to message me if you have any interest at all no matter where you are from in case of a multi-person transfer.
I would like tenn, if we can find someone to take northern Colorado!

Posts: 100 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested, I have a 43k in Schenevus NY very rural, personal vehicle 1 route in office besides a tiny aux route. Can this info be used for a 3 plus way?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 10 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in west valley of Arizona. Would take transfer asap 6023271823

Posts: 6 | Location: Litchfield Park,AZ | Registered: 22 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post