Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sw Fl to Knoxville TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sw Fl to Knoxville TN Login/Join

posted
I am in a 68 route office in Ft Myers Fl with plenty of RCA's and all trucks bar one route
It is close to gulf beaches& shopping
I am looking for the Knoxville TN area

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be intrested in Tx?....

Posts: 29 | Location: Keller, TX | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coeburn va?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Cary IL trying to get to your location if someone from TN wants my location in IL I would be ready ASAP! Call or text 815-355-2715

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And of course you no i'm in Sevierville/pigeon forge Tn needing Ohio...Montgomery or Miami county

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Shepherdsville, KY about 2 hours north of Nashville. I'm looking for Tampa area. Fort Meyers would work for me, if KY is close enough for you.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The post i saw wanting Kentucky was from July of last year. She hasn't responded to any posts since then. I realy want something closer to Tampa (within an hour). Fort Myers is still an option, if I can't get closer. I really want New Port Richie.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Low mail handler in Knoxville, TN looking for Puerto Rico.
770-841-538, pierc018@gmail.om

Posts: 22 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: 01 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dogette, call or text me. I think I've found all parts needed for our swap.

Posts: 22 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: 01 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post