Postal Forums
florida to ct or ma

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/3113918887

11 November 2016, 13:07
john tetreault
florida to ct or ma
looking to transfer to new england west of hartford ct or west worcester ma or of that im from fort myers florida my seniorty is 2006 l'm looking to do this either april or may

This message has been edited. Last edited by: john tetreault,

john tetreault
11 November 2016, 18:08
Ray Lambert
Hello John, My name is Ray I have been looking for a transfer to Florida for years.I am located in Massachusetts. (Cape Cod)2 regular rural route office,1 Aux,All 3 have LLVS.You will get my route in this transfer because the other girl just made regular and can't bid on mine.44J 435 box on post,110 ndcbu,40 miles and 2 subs in the office.Beautiful coastal community. I would love to speak to you. call anytime 508 728 5408.
13 November 2016, 10:57
CharlieGirl
I want Ft Myers. I work in Scottsdale, AZ. Maybe we could do a three-way. Thanks, Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!
16 November 2016, 11:42
Rod
I'm interested . I am 30 miles from Worcester
1 978 239 5703
16 November 2016, 13:54
Rod
quote:
Originally posted by Rod:
I'm interested in Fort Myers Florida. I am 30 miles from Worcester ma.
1 978 239 5703

20 November 2016, 11:04
jesjc39
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Lambert:
Hello John, My name is Ray I have been looking for a transfer to Florida for years.I am located in Massachusetts. (Cape Cod)2 regular rural route office,1 Aux,All 3 have LLVS.You will get my route in this transfer because the other girl just made regular and can't bid on mine.44J 435 box on post,110 ndcbu,40 miles and 2 subs in the office.Beautiful coastal community. I would love to speak to you. call anytime 508 728 5408.

I might be interested!!!
30 November 2016, 04:39
john tetreault
quote:
Originally posted by john tetreault:
looking to transfer to new england west of hartford ct or west of worcester ma im from fort myers florida my seniorty is 2006 l'm looking to do this either april or may

john tetreault
30 November 2016, 04:41
john tetreault
thank you for your response but right know im looking for more towards conn.
quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Lambert:

I might be interested!!!

john tetreault
30 November 2016, 04:44
john tetreault
if you can find someone west of hartford ct i would

quote:
Originally posted by CharlieZ:
I want Ft Myers. I work in Scottsdale, AZ. Maybe we could do a three-way. Thanks, Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

john tetreault
30 November 2016, 04:46
john tetreault
thank you for your response in really looking for western ct
quote:
quote:
I'm interested in Fort Myers Florida. I am 30 miles from Worcester ma.
1 978 239 5703

john tetreault
30 November 2016, 09:07
Tick Tock
quote:

Why did you put in your original post then that you were looking for "west worcester ma" if you're not interested in transferring there? I'm just curious. I see a few people do that on here. They include locations that they turn down offers for. I just don't get it.
01 December 2016, 03:56
john tetreault
i did
quote:
Originally posted by Tick Tock:
quote:

Why did you put in your original post then that you were looking for "west worcester ma" if you're not interested in transferring there? I'm just curious. I see a few people do that on here. They include locations that they turn down offers for. I just don't get it.

john tetreault
01 December 2016, 03:59
john tetreault
but i prefer ct im look to move closer to my family
quote:
i did
quote:
quote:

john tetreault
01 December 2016, 20:30
john tetreault
sorry i ment west of worcester ma that mean heading towards springfield ma i would take that not east of worcester if i wanted to move east of worester i bwould have said east of worcester again sorry that i accendtly put of after worcester
quote:
quote:
i did
quote:
quote:

john tetreault
01 December 2016, 20:34
john tetreault
and i'm not perfect in my typing skills
quote:
sorry i ment west of worcester ma that mean heading towards springfield ma i would take that not east of worcester if i wanted to move east of worester i bwould have said east of worcester again sorry that i accendtly put of after worcester
quote:
quote:
i did
quote:
quote:

john tetreault