Postal Forums
Phoenix (Mesa), AZ to the Northwest.

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/3121094562

02 February 2008, 17:04
Ronald
Phoenix (Mesa), AZ to the Northwest.
And do these LLVs hav AC???? Important I supose. Put me down as interested party. I am in SW Florida and would like to go to MESA area or Tucson - Thanks! Ron P
04 February 2008, 23:08
harcuvar
Ha ha. No AC. A few routes got Windstars (with the AC units taken out ;( We also got maybe 4 of the new Uplanders, with AC and cd players. I'm jealous of the cd players, but not the AC. I never used my AC, because most routes, you spend more time out of the vehicle than in it. I'll keep you in mind for a 3-way.

Thanks, Nathan
26 February 2008, 22:07
LookingforVegas
Hi Nathan,

Are you still interested in coming to Utah? Might be able to swing a three-way if you're interested in coming here to Utah. Plenty of mountains here. Great fishing! Just let me know. Thanks!
27 February 2008, 16:26
harcuvar
I'll look into Kaysville. I was kind of set on Idaho or Washington, but if it's not too expensive there and it has good schools, maybe it could work.
27 February 2008, 21:20
LookingforVegas
Kaysville is a little bit more expensive than the surrounding areas, but still reasonable. Our house (4 bedroom, 2 bath approx 2200 sq ft) is about two blocks from the post office and would probably be valued at around $200k.
The schools are great, in fact one of the best rated high schools in the state is here in town. As far as an outdoor feel, we just saw a deer grazing about a block from our house as we were on the way to the gym this evening. Not common place, but this time of year it does happen periodically.
I haven't heard back from Pete yet. He was looking for a transfer to the greater Phoenix area and he would work into the deal if he was interested in going to your office and if I was interested in going his. Hope we can work something out!
16 March 2008, 23:21
Adrian
quote:
Originally posted by LookingforVegas:
Kaysville is a little bit more expensive than the surrounding areas, but still reasonable. Our house (4 bedroom, 2 bath approx 2200 sq ft) is about two blocks from the post office and would probably be valued at around $200k.
The schools are great, in fact one of the best rated high schools in the state is here in town. As far as an outdoor feel, we just saw a deer grazing about a block from our house as we were on the way to the gym this evening. Not common place, but this time of year it does happen periodically.
I haven't heard back from Pete yet. He was looking for a transfer to the greater Phoenix area and he would work into the deal if he was interested in going to your office and if I was interested in going his. Hope we can work something out!

16 March 2008, 23:26
Adrian
Hello, I am interested in a 3 way trade to go to Mesa. I work in Henderson,Nv. Right now I have a 45k route. All houses no apt. No LLV's yet for my route but coming soon. Plese call me at my cell phone is 702-480-5105.
17 March 2008, 20:41
LookingforVegas
I would definitely be for a three-way trade that would get me to Henderson. I'm not sure if Nathan is still considering Kaysville anymore or not. There's got to be someone from Mesa that wants to come to Kaysville, right? Hopefully we can find someone.
18 March 2008, 13:46
Adrian
I hope so too!
18 March 2008, 19:15
harcuvar
I think I'm going to hold out for Boise, Idaho. If anyone ever decides to leave Boise, I'll be ready for a 3.....4......5-way trade.....Otherwise, I'll be here in the the heat spending time with my extended family :-P
18 March 2008, 21:22
LookingforVegas
Thanks for letting us know, Nathan. Do us a favor and try to talking some of your co-workers into coming to Utah. Smiler It's not quite as hot here during the summertime.
26 March 2008, 17:53
Ronald
Hi Sarah looking for vegas I am in southwest Florida Fort Myers and would be interested in Utah. Can add me to your list for possible 3 way or whatever. You can email me if you would like info on this area and the office here. My email is: iamthedadthatswhy@hotmail.com THANKS! Ron
26 March 2008, 20:50
LookingforVegas
Thanks Ron. I wouldn't have any interest in Florida, but hopefully someone from Vegas might. If you need to know anything about our office / area, feel free to ask. Thanks! Sarah
27 March 2008, 23:44
Adrian
I am still interested in moving to any part of AZ. If anyone who would like to trade please let me know. My number is 702-480-5105. My e-mail is acenshel@embarqmail.com. Hoping to hear from anyone SOON!!!! thank you ADRIAN =) PEACE
01 April 2008, 00:08
kmcash
how about lake havasu city nathan?