Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Savannah, GA to IL, KY, IN, MO, TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savannah, GA to IL, KY, IN, MO, TN Login/Join

posted
Savannah has 45 routes 42 with LLV's. Routes are mostly K routes, around 6 H routes. Don't know what route someone would get. No snow or ice, close to beach. Trying to get back to midwest. Couple of three ways possible.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pat,Im in the west coast of Florida Springhill you can add me to your three way?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Holts Summit, MO.(Central MO) 5 routes with 3 LLV's. 4-K routes and 1 high J route. You would be on a K route with LLV more than likely! If interested just let me know. Thanks,
Tammy
trwadw@embarqmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! My name is Jill. I was wandering if you have gotten your transfer yet? Email me at doggywills@aol.com Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Odessa MO, just 1/2 hrto 45 mins east of Kansas City. I'm interested in Florida. Do you have another person for a three way?

Sherry
816-217-5064
sherrys_sweets@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Madison,IN(southern) I am interested in Franklin,GA area

Posts: 22 | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bluffton,Sc all but 2 or 3 routes have llv's

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in central ohio my route is in Dublin if you are interested please call me 614-668-2017 always loved savannah

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carmel, IN.. 29 routes mostly K, all with LLVs. I am a PTF RCA so you would need to be the same.

Carmel, IN PTF RCA

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in a suburb of St. Louis. All LLV's in office. 59 rural routes. I am interested in Florida if you can work out a 3 way. I am a regular carrier. my route is 44K.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pat. It sounds like if Danielle is still interested in moving we could work out a 3 way. Please let me know. Springhill Florida would be perfect for me.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This ad is over 8 years old.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 19 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post