Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Atlanta GA to Greensboro NC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta GA to Greensboro NC Login/Join

posted
20min east of Atlanta. Looking to relocate to Greensboro or surrounding area.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Find me someone in Tennessee that wants Atlanta and you can have my route in NC.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure would be interested to try but no one seems interested in Atlanta/Covington right now. I’ll keep trying.

posted Hide Post
I am VERY interested in Covington! Just need someone to come to the KC Missouri area for a 3-way and we are good! If I don't find someone soon though I am going to have to quit and rehire as a sub again as I have been looking for a year now! So I have to find someone pretty quick!

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can definitely be on board with that, Athena! We are good to go now! Asking, seeking and knocking for an open door. I'd prefer North Carolina, but would definitely consider anywhere within 6 or so hours of Atlanta. Hopefully we can work something out here.

posted Hide Post
Man this sucks cause I'm an hour from Greensboro and 6 hours to the minute to Atlanta. You are in Covington right?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post