Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    "WINTER IS COMING"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"WINTER IS COMING" Login/Join

posted
Anyone looking to get to sunny Florida? I want east Tennessee you could be on the beach for Christmas!! (or before).
I'm in New Port Richey Florida on the west coast.
Lespatz@gmail.com
Linda

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I know I've replied before but why not do it again. I'm In Indianapolis. My email is auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com. Could maybe do a 3 way. Love the Winter is Coming!!

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok. We will keep looking.

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love to transfer to your office before winter. I am in Santa Fe, NM. A 3way transfer could work.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Texas if you would be interested, or please keep me in mind for a three or four way transfer. Open to all options. Thank you.
Angella 432-381-4709

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA for a possble 3 way.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I'll keep you in mind.

posted Hide Post
Let's try this again.

posted Hide Post
I want warner robbins, ga or close, im in sunny ft myers fl

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im looking to go to fl, nc, ga al, willing to do a 3way transfer, please email me if anyone is interested, i will be coming from a small office in rurual mn all with llvs, would like to be down where its sunny by winter time. Thanks Tonya

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonya, where is your office?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Cary IL if I can help anyway let me know 815-355-2715

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Santa Fe, NM a top retirement location in the United States. Consider transfering before you retire, to the high desert - 7000ft, clean air, slow pace, very supportive as well as an art capital to develope your artistic passions. I want to transfer to the Florida coast! I am ready to sign the transfer agreement/contract. All llv office. Several regulars ready to retire! Everything to do with your vehicle, registration, license, renewal, etc - very low fees. Please call 805 710 9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linda, my office is in hamel mn, i live in New Hope which is about 15 to 20 minutes away from the post office

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonya, I will keep you in mind. Thanks