Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    transfer from South Florida to Central or North Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer from South Florida to Central or North Florida Login/Join

posted
My mail route is in Sanibel Island, Florida. My family is in St Augustine and Ocala. I am interested in any location close to either of these towns.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if you're really interested in Clermont.

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am located in saint augustine and was wondering if you were still looking to relocate. If so could you give me more info on your post office.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Clermont. My office is in Ocala. If you are interested in a 3-way transfer jbell and MMorgan email me at uknowyask@yahoo.com thanks

Posts: 19 | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Saint Augustine and would like Sanibel Island if still interested

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
This message is for JBELL in Clermont, FL
I am looking for Clermont and am in Bonita Springs, Fl and am serious!! 45J or K here
Bonita Springs is in southwest Florida near the ocean, practically on itSmiler Half hour to Ft Myers or Naples, Florida Please contact me with any questions and leave info on your route, and office 203-233-5098

quote:
Originally posted by jbell:
Let me know if you're really interested in Clermont.

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you found a transfer yet? I am in Michigan looking for your area of Florida. Have you had any opportunities for a 3 or 4 way? Keep me in mind if the chance comes along. georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mmorgan...I'm in Ocala..I'm in desperate need of south fl..husband relocated..would love Sanibel island! Please contact me..Angela 352-875-3063

Posts: 7 | Registered: 20 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still looking to transfer. Sorry for delay. I nearly gave up. In my time down here I have found affordable ways to live on Sanibel Island. Would be happy to help.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saconti:
I'm in Saint Augustine and would like Sanibel Island if still interested

Are you still interested in transfer?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arusso:
Mmorgan...I'm in Ocala..I'm in desperate need of south fl..husband relocated..would love Sanibel island! Please contact me..Angela 352-875-3063

Hi there I'm in ft Myers Fl,15 minutes from Sanibel,I need Ocala r you still interested
My email is whiteamanda212@ yahoo.com
Or 239-281-2552

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post