Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I need to get to Louisville, crestwood, lagrange
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need to get to Louisville, crestwood, lagrange Login/Join

posted
family needs my support, I do want to wait until the count. I have a 45J right now. We have DPS, all LLVs 28 regs, 2 aux, great, warm all year, plenty of water, plenty of desert to play, no snow and hardly rains. Any possabilities welocome. I just need to get within 30 minutes from louisville

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ranger,
Where are you located?
Pete

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ranger what office are you located at and what is your route like

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nroberts, Sorry for the delay, both of my computers shot at the same time. Anyway there is only one office in Lake Havasu City, all routes have llv's. Since the count I went to a 41J and at the end of sept it will be a 42J,every other sat off., I have one church for business and the rest curbside, 26 miles long..right now I start at 800 and Im done by 100 sometimes earlier, its a sweet route, all of our routes are from 12-25 miles long. Right now I have 670 boxes, on todays mail 2-4 feet flats 4-6 feet of mail, not much. we are a seasonal town as of last year so the mail will pick up alittle when the snowbirds start comin back. It has rained once this year and never snows, Still very interested in transferr, but would like to know more about your office as well. Housing prices or rentals are very reasonable right now due to the economy. Please feel free to ask any questions, I need the transfer to get to my family thanks dan

posted Hide Post
Nroberts, what office are you in and what is your route like, will I need a personal vehicle, my sister lives in Crestwood, so I need to be near there thanks dan

posted Hide Post
Nroberts, I am in Pahrump, NV (about 45 min. west of Las Vegas)if you are interested in this area as I would certainly be interested in Lake Havasu City if Ranger would like your location.Email me at pete2home@hotmail.com if you have questions.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nroberts, I just found out today 8/24 that my route is going to 42k in October, we are eliminating the 2 aux's and distributing then to other routes, still a nice route

posted Hide Post
UPDATE ON ROUTE, WE ARE HOLDING OFF ON OUR ROUTE CHANGES UNTIL FEBRUARY BUT I WAS TOLD I WILL HAVE A 44K AT THAT TIME DUE TO ELIMINATING TWO AUX ROUTES THANKS