Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to New England
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to New England Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from Gainesville, fl
(Recently named 38th most livable city in the US) to anywhere in southeastern New England.
Don’t sleep on Gainesville. Look it up. If you want Florida you want Gainesville. Only a few of the coastal cities are better and they ain’t transferring up north. Very serious about transferring. My family will move without me and leave me behind.

I can be reached at topher3k@gmail.com
Or text 352-262-6366 ( I dislike talking on the phone but I am willing to communicate however you like if you’re serious. I’d communicate through a ouija board if it would help)

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am in Dover, NH with a 44k route and I am trying to get to Citrus County, FL. maybe a 3 way if someone is interested. Clean record and excellent attendance. LLV office. contact me at joyoung515@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Dover, NH | Registered: 05 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post